We offer everything from a Complete Landscape Design to Consultation on all phases of landscape and irrigation projects. We Specialize in designs which fit your lifestyle, are well suited for your property, low maintenance and water conservation conscious.
The Design Process –
- Initial meeting to evaluate your needs and desires. If you choose to work with us, a design contract will be signed, with a maximum design fee specified.
- Measuring to create the base site plan in AutoCAD to scale. Photos are taken for reference during the design process.
- Landscape Plan Development from conceptual through final details, drafted by Jan to scale in AutoCAD. All hardscape (patios, arbors, decks, walls etc.) included, as well as planting layout, designed to suit your tastes, budget, and your habitat.
- Irrigation Design and Consultation is available if desired, engineered to maximize efficiency and conservation.
- Jan works closely with you through the entire process to ensure that your landscape will reflect your individuality and provide a functional outdoor living space for years to come. We meet as needed to discuss the plans, and any modifications desired. The final plan is the culmination of our communications. During the process, conceptual plans are provided for you to peruse and make notes on, and minor changes can be emailed by Jan in pdf format.
- Your final plan is provided on 24” x 36” sheets, as well as a pdf file to store on your computer. A file of your plant palette photos is included as well for reference. With these tools, you are ready to begin the installation process, either by yourselves, or with the assistance of a licensed landscape contractor of your choice. Proper installation specifications can be provided for bidding.
- We remain available for advice throughout the project and beyond, as your landscape matures. Our combined decades in the industry of landscape design/build offer you an opportunity for “Sage Advice” to guide you to positive results and beautiful surroundings.
Call now to schedule a no obligation consultation with Jan or Mark! - (530) 274-1193